Our RollDock Fleet
Designed to be highly adaptable
RollDock takes care of heavy cargo with an innovative and diverse fleet. The dock-type vessels are highly adaptable due to their three loading methods – Roll-On / Roll-Off, Float-In / Float-Out, Lift-On / Lift-Off – which can be combined in accordance with the prevailing circumstances. The specific characteristics of our RollDock fleet ensure that we have the ability to serve a wide range of markets.
The 142 meter long S-Class vessels RollDock Sun, RollDock Sea and RollDock Sky were designed by our in-house engineering department.
The ST-Class is the second generation of our dock type semi-submersible multifunctional heavy lift transport vessels.
With a length of 173 meter the BigRoll Bering and BigRoll Beaufort look rather impressive. Both vessels were specially designed to transport heavy and oversized modules.
Combi Dock I
The Combi Dock I is part of the pool agreement between RollDock and SAL Heavy Lift, and offers the same loading possibilities as the RollDock vessels.
The benefits of our Dock-type vessels
Our fleet contains six dock type semi-submersible multifunctional heavy lift transport vessels. All have three methods to load and discharge cargo: by Roll-On/Roll-Off, Float-In/Float-Out or Lift-On/Lift-Off. Our fleet has many advantages, which makes our vessels suitable to transport
• Suitable for shallow draft waters
• Dock walls offer protection against nature’s element
• Hatch covers offer maximum loading deck and
• Octopus motion monitoring system ensures limited cargo accelerations
• Power and water supply to cargo and maintenance opportunities during voyage
The special design of our Module Carriers
Our fleet consists of three Module Carriers. The special design of these vessels ensures multifunctionality. Due to their specific characteristics the BigRoll vessels are ideal to transport a wide range of cargoes, such as modules, windmill blades and port cranes.
• Built according to Finnish Swedish 1A Ice
• High ballasting capacity to reduce load and discharge time
• Low fuel consumption
• Great seakeeping
• DP2 equipped (one vessel), other two are DP2 prepared